The Only News Channel That Covered The Texas Plant Explosion:
1. The media didn't cover the Texas Fertilizer Plant Explosion despite there being more deaths and despite the explosion being so big it registered as a 2.3 earthquake.... and despite the desperation of looking for news in their comical style.
2. The GOP owns Fox News and has clear money links to CNN (with crazy Republicans on the board) and I don't know about MSNBC as I didn't have them back then. But the lack of focus on this strange incident makes me believe they didn't cover that huge explosion as well.
3. Texas had been reducing regulations that keep us safe from these explosions for a long time. Not to mention the fact that Texas is a hot bed of anti-government rhetoric (that Tim McVeigh was connected to), of neo nazis and white supremacists. Anyone of whom could have committed the Texas Fertilizer bombing.
4. Fertilizer and oil/gas is what caused the huge explosion in Oklahoma i.e. the Tim McVeigh bombing. (that means that whit supremacists, KKK & neo nazis know about this technique to cause huge explosions and the Boston Bombing has just taken place suggesting someone may have been doing a copy cat... also keep in mind the conspiracy theories floating around after the Boston Marathon bombing... altogether the situation makes these explosion very suspicious indeed.)
5. Not only did the media not investigate the job was given - rather too quickly - to the NIST i.e. the ones who made that crazy cartoon to explain how something impossible could happen after a bunch of architects & engineers pointed out the obvious problems with the WTC 7 fall.
6. Fox News & The GOP have gone out of their way to protect Christian terrorists from being called terrorists, so if this was an act of terrorism by a Christian, someone like Rick Perry (who has been promoting child abuse for years) would definitely cover up.
Daily Show - The Fox News rapid-response team distinguishes violence in the name of a religion from the practitioners of that religion -- as long as it's Christianity. (5:17):
Anders Breivik's favorite American pundits show no shame in blaming liberals, Muslims for right-wing terror.
(GOP/FoxNews plan is, obviously, to paint the Muslim religion as terrorism as they can then be at war with the Muslims till they are wiped out, like the Native American genocide which seemed to function on similar principles, i.e. they are savages.... 5 centuries later, they are a minority that is too small to affect anything).
More Information On The Covered Up Explosion In Texas
Why isn't the American public calling for the arrest, conviction, and imprisonment of Adair, the owner of the West Fertilizer Company in West, Texas, where an explosion on April 17 killed 14 people, left 200 others with injuries (including burns, lacerations, and broken bones), flattened houses and a 50-unit apartment building, destroyed a nursing home, damaged a local school, and left a crater 93 feet by 10 feet?
The explosion was so devastating that investigators, almost two months after the incident, are unable to definitively determine the exact cause of the explosion. But it is possible that Adair -- who also owns Adair Grain (the parent company of West Fertilizer) and Adair Farms, including about 5,000 acres of cropland and grassland in the area, worth several million dollars -- consistently flouted the law and common sense safety measures that put both his employees and the surrounding community at risk.
Texas prides itself on the lack of rules for businesses. Texas is the only state that doesn't require companies to have workers compensation insurance. Houston is one of the few cities that have no zoning laws to create buffers between schools, homes and toxic chemical manufacturers. Texas doesn't have a state fire code and prohibits small counties from having local codes allowing fire marshals to inspect and prohibit the storage of highly flammable and explosive chemicals near homes and schools.According to the New York Times, some Texas counties even cite the lack of local fire codes as a reason for companies to move there.
Texas lawmakers have also recently sought to further weaken the state environmental agency that oversaw the West plant and reduced its budget by $305 million. Even after the explosion, Texas Governor Rick Perry claimed that more government oversight and more safeguards aren't needed.
Most of the terrorist activity in the U.S. in recent years has not come from Muslims, but from radical Christianists, white supremacists and far-right militia groups.
Christian Terrorism from The Huffington Post
Are All Terrorists Muslims? It’s Not Even Close
The Christian Terrorist Movement No One Wants To Talk About
Only 1 percent of “terrorists” caught by the FBI are real - "The Terror Factory" author Trevor Aaronson exposes the Bureau's undercover sting operations for the farce they are
US: Militia members plotted to kill federal officials, prosecutors say
Germany: Angst over a ten-year killing spree by a neo-Nazi group
Nazis: The Rise of Right-Wing Militias in America (They Are IN The Tea Party)
CNN: Neo-Nazis-Skinheads at US bases
Note: There is also a cultural problem that isn't being addressed that, I believe, can be traced directly to the GOP;
Article: How Many People Have Been Killed by Guns Since Newtown? - Slate partners with @GunDeaths for an interactive, crowdsourced tally of the toll firearms have taken since Dec. 14.