1. Talking Points: Executive Order & Government Shutdown Hypocrisy By The GOP
2. An Introduction To Tom Coburn's Deceptions - The Tornado Shelter Decoys
3. Keystone XL: Tom Coburn Betrays Citizens Private Property Rights For A Private Company & A Democrat Lies For Her Senate Seat Proving Dems Stand For Nothing
4. Rant: Lessons On How To Subvert Justice Gleaned From The Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown & Other Cases
The Daily Show: Guardian of the Amnesty - President Obama considers taking executive action on the immigration crisis, and Republicans threaten impeachment and another government shutdown. (8:34):
Rachel Maddow: GOP seething over unilateral Obama action - Robert Gibbs, former White House press secretary, talks with Rachel Maddow about how the Obama administration will address Republican accusations of overreach and overcome deepening partisan acrimony over immigration.
Colbert Report: Obama's Executive Amnesty - President Obama issues an executive order affecting millions of immigrants, and Republicans accuse him of lawless overreach. (4:26):
Country's going to go nuts because they are going to see it as a move outside of the authority of the President and it's going to be a very dangerous situation. You're going to see, hopefully not, you can see instances of anarchy. You could see violence.
Rachel Maddow ‘Breathtaking’ lack of humanity in right-wing media regard for immigrants - Rachel Maddow remarks on the inhumanity with which right-wing media is treating immigrants in American in the wake of President Obama’s announcement of reform measures.
Article from Huffingtgon Post:
O'Reilly Repeatedly Demonized Abortion Provider Dr. George Tiller And Then Lied About It After Tiller Was Murdered
• O'Reilly Repeatedly Referred To Tiller As "The Baby Killer." [6/2/09]
• In 2006, O'Reilly Sent His Producer To "Confront" The "Doctor Known As Tiller The Baby Killer." [11/8/06]
• In 2007, O'Reilly Again Sent A Producer To Ambush The "Doctor Known As Tiller The Baby Killer." [Fox News, The O'Reilly Factor, 6/12/07]
• After Tiller Was Murdered, O'Reilly Repeatedly Falsely Claimed He Had Only Reported What Other Groups Called Tiller. [6/2/09]
• O'Reilly Subsequently Accused Joan Walsh Of Having "Blood On Her Hands" For Defending Tiller. [Fox News, The O'Reilly Factor, 6/12/09]
• In 2012, O'Reilly Was Still Claiming That "What Tiller Was Doing Was Murder." [Fox News, The O'Reilly Factor, 3/1/12]
O'Reilly Has Made Anti-Immigrant Statements
• O'Reilly Scapegoated Undocumented Immigrants And Public Employees For California's Budget Problems. [Fox News, The O'Reilly Factor, 11/18/11]
• O'Reilly Proposed "More Prisons" To Curtail Undocumented Immigration. [Fox News, The O'Reilly Factor, 11/16/11]
• O'Reilly Smeared La Raza As "A Pretty Radicalized Group" That Opposes "Any Kind Of Border Security." [Fox News, The O'Reilly Factor, 7/27/11]
• O'Reilly: "The Constitution Is Being Misused" By The Parents Of "Anchor Babies."[Fox News, The O'Reilly Factor, 1/6/11]
• O'Reilly Falsely Claimed That Undocumented Immigrants Don't Pay Taxes. [3/10/10]
• O'Reilly wondered whether children of Mexican immigrants in U.S. "have any kind of traditional value system" or are "setting up Acapulco North" [8/18/06]
O'Reilly Has A History Of Using Nazi Analogies To Demonize Opponents
• O'Reilly: Liberals Who Support Gun Control Are "Totalitarians" Like Hitler. [Fox News, The O'Reilly Factor, 3/2/10]
• O'Reilly: Huffington Post Uses "Same Exact Tactics That The Nazis Used." [Fox News, The O'Reilly Factor, 3/5/08]
• O'Reilly: "I Don't See Any Difference Between [Arianna] Huffington And The Nazis."[Fox News, The O'Reilly Factor, 2/27/08]
• O'Reilly: Daily Kos Is "Like The Nazi Party." [Fox News, The O'Reilly Factor, 7/16/07]
• O'Reilly Compared Tim Robbins' Comments To Those Of "Von Ribbentrop In The Nazi Hierarchy." [Fox News, The O'Reilly Factor, 12/13/07]
• O'Reilly Compared Michael Moore's "Power" To What "Happened In Nazi Germany."[Fox News, The O'Reilly Factor, 7/28/04]
O'Reilly Has A History Of Making Racially Charged Statements
• O'Reilly Dismissed Racist Chant As A "Sporting Arena Taunt." [3/24/12]
• O'Reilly Joked: How Will The Obama Administration Reach Out To African Americans? "Are They Going To Be On Soul Train?" [Fox News, The O'Reilly Factor, 12/6/11]
• O'Reilly Asked, "[S]hould White Americans Be Concerned About Judge Sotomayor?"[Fox News, The O'Reilly Factor, 7/13/09]
• O'Reilly, On His Now-Defunct Non-Fox Affiliated Radio Program, "Couldn't Get Over The Fact That There Was No Difference" Between Harlem Restaurant And Other New York City Restaurants. [Westwood One, The Radio Factor, 9/19/07]
• O'Reilly Said "White Americans Are Terrified" To Compliment Blacks Out Of Fear "They May Be Taken As Condescension." [Fox News, The O'Reilly Factor, 2/5/07]
• O'Reilly Opposed "Clustering" Of Mexicans. [Fox News, The O'Reilly Factor, 7/31/07]
Who Is Bill Targeting? Crazy people with guns who will listen to them & Kill Immigrants For Them So People Like Tom Coburn Can Be Proved Right. The Following is a List of How Common Killing In The US Is (Not Covered On TV Media... I Think the Excuse Is That "It's not a mass murder so who cares/not-as-important.")
Slate partners with @GunDeaths for an interactive, crowdsourced tally of the toll firearms have taken since Dec. 14.
Somehow Distorted News - With Occasional Context Remarks Indictating That This Current Shooting Is Just A Tiny Fraction Of Total Shootings... A Remark Not Emphasized Regularly Enough, So That No One Will Remember - Is Seen As A logical "News" Thing For These People).
Then The GOP Send's Out It's "Actors"/Politicians To Prepare The Viewers For The Results Of Their Inflammatory Rhetoric i.e. They Are Trying To Get People Killed While Pretending It's Not Them Despite Their Obvious Tactics To Get People Killed (see examples of tactics above). It's Utterly Amazing None Of These People Have Been Arrested Yet!
Happy human stories put GOP in tough spot on immigration - Alan Gomez, immigration reporter for USA Today, talks with Rachel Maddow about how President Obama’s actions on immigration affect the lives of millions of people in America and the tough political spot Republicans are in trying to oppose it.
Obama: We are ‘a nation of immigrants’ - President Obama reminded the country that “we are and always will be a nation of immigrants,” during his announcement of sweeping executive action on immigration.